The Rockets were sanctioned once again in December after the world football governing body ruled against them in a contractual dispute involving Liberian forward Jegbay Morris.
Speaking ahead of their Nedbank Cup last 16 clash against Mamelodi Sundowns on Saturday, Beganovic confirmed that the club would soon be announcing fresh reinforcements.
"The club will announce either today or tomorrow all the players that we have signed. This will be positive for us because our squad will get some quality players and the competition between the players will improve, which is what I want. I want the players to fight for their positions in the team," said Beganovic
The coach believes Galaxy have navigated the challenges fairly well having so far managed to break into the top eight in the Betway Premiership.
Beganovic said he hopes Galaxy have learnt their lesson.
"But spending unnecessary money to pay for something we don't need isn't right. I think it's better to invest that money into things the club needs, like the youth academy, rather than just throwing money around with no reason."
On facing Sundowns, the Rockets mentor used the words “respect” in describing their approach against the Tshwane giants.